- First Name
- Last Name
- Press Name
- Noble Impressions
- San Francisco
- Website or Blogsite
- Year You Started with Letterpress
- How You Got Involved In Letterpress Printing
I'm a collector of rare books and decided to take course in binding and printing to broaden my knowledge. It went from there...
- Presses & Equipment
Albion foolscap folio (10x15) iron hand press; C&P New Series (8x12); Gorham Alert Rotary Treadle Platen (5x8). C&P 19" guillotine, nipping presses, 200 cases of type, etc...
- Education & Training
- classes at San Francisco Center for the Book, plus mentoring by bay area printers
- Work History
- hobby printing shop, not commercial.
- Other Interests & Hobbies
horology, western american history 1800-1900, fountain pens, pocket watches, old lanterns, cast iron cookware, national parks, etc...
- Letterpress Group Memberships, If Any
- APA, APHA, ATF
- Birth Year